This year marks the 5th anniversary of Rocksmith as a franchise – and to prepare for the occasion, we’ve been working on some special stuff behind the scenes. The biggest item is definitely Rocksmith 2014 Remastered, which brings some fan-requested features and several improvements to the software you already know and love. Here’s a quick overview of Remastered:
What is Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered?
Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered is a free patch for all platforms and an updated re-release of Rocksmith 2014 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Macintosh. Remastered is the same core experience that has helped so many people learn to play guitar, now with additional improvements and redesigned features.
When will Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered be available?
Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered is scheduled for release in stores in October 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Macintosh. (Existing Rocksmith 2014 players on all platforms will receive the Remastered improvements as a free patch at the same time.)
What has been updated for Remastered?
Remastered includes a major patch featuring a wide variety of improvements that we hope will be welcomed by new and experienced players alike.
· Manage your song library using updated Search, Sort, and Filter tools
· Search by artist or song name in Learn a Song, Score Attack, and the Shop—just enter the desired text with your keyboard or game controller
· Build custom Song Lists in Nonstop Play to group songs for personalized practice sessions
· Pause and navigate freely through entire tracks in Riff Repeater, and loop phrases more efficiently
· View all song arrangements from the improved Song Hub, and launch directly into any of them without changing paths
· Filter your Nonstop Play list by tuning, and switch between all available arrangements between songs
· Customize the rate of Dynamic Difficulty adjustments, or disable the feature altogether
· Track your progress with detailed in-game player statistics
Das hört sich doch mal richtig gut an.